Get Email Updates
Click to subscribe to Beer
Other Beer Industry Topics
- Saké is regulated as wine for labeling and advertising purposes under the FAA Act, but as beer for matters relating the production and tax per the Internal Revenue Code. This web page provides access to saké industry information.
- Saké production regulations – This link opens the Electronic Code of Federal Regulations Part 25 – Beer and pertains to sake production. Search the page for the word “sake” on this page for details.
- Saké labeling/advertising regulations – This link opens the Electronic Code of Federal Regulations Part 4 – Labeling and Advertising of Wine and pertains to sake labeling and advertising. Search the page for the word “sake” on this page for details.
- Frequently Requested Listings - TTB is required to make available to the public records that are requested and released on a frequent basis. This web page provides links to listings of alcohol industry
- Changes after Original Qualification – This web page provides information on reporting changes to the information shown on previously submitted brewer’s notice or applicable bond.
- Retailers – This web page details laws and regulations for retail dealers.
- Alternating Proprietorships – Term used to describe an arrangement in which two or more people take turns using the physical premises of a brewery.
- Physical Inventory of Beer and Cereal Beverages – TTB reminds brewers of the requirements for recording the required physical inventory, reporting inventory shortages, and determining the tax liability associated with shortages.
- Approved Adjuncts - Calcium Pantothenate added to approved adjuncts for use in beer production
- Alcohol Beverages with Added Caffeine – Resources relating to certain companies warning them that the caffeine added to their alcohol malt beverages is an "unsafe food additive" and that further action, including seizure of their products, is possible under federal law.