Click to subscribe
Click to subscribe to Beer
Procedures are formal instructions to the industry that supplement TTB regulations. Below you will find IRS Revenue Procedures and ATF/TTB Procedures pertaining to the malt beverage industry.
The procedures are listed chronologically by the year published, and the sequence of publication (e.g., "98 – 1" refers to the first procedure published in 1998). Please note that these procedures may be modified, superseded, or made obsolete by changes in laws and regulations and may not be a complete listing of all current and valid procedures. For more procedures, click here.
- 2011-1 Payment of Tax by Electronic Fund Transfer
- 2004-1 TTB Procedure 2004-1, Testing of Calorie, Fat, Carbohydrate, and Protein Content of Alcohol Beverages; Acceptable Tolerance Levels
- 98-2, Importation of Bulk Beer in Bond
- 98-1, Labeling of Imported Malt Beverages Bottled or Packed in the United States, and for the Labeling of Blends of Imported and Domestic Malt Beverages Bottled or Packed in the United States
- 95-1, New Materials to be used in the Production of Beer or Cereal Beverages
- 91-1, Payment of Tax by Electronic Fund Transfer (note: superseded by
- Procedure 2011-1)
- 87-1, Submission of Samples of Alcoholic Beverages to the ATF National Laboratory Center for Testing
- 81-1, Procedures for Adjusting Excise Tax Returns to Increase or Decrease the Amount of Tax Due
- 72-20, Environmental Protection
- 71-22, Protecting Water Quality
- 64-35, Recordkeeping Using ADP Systems