CDA Industry Circulars
Industry Circulars are issued when TTB wishes to disseminate up-to-date information concerning the industry.
- 1974-3 Temporary Use of Other Denaturants in C.D.A. No. 16 and 19, S.D.A. No. 1, Proprietary Solvents, Formulations III, IV, and V and Special Industrial Solvents, A, B, C, and D
- 1968-29 - Amendment of 26 CFR Part 212
- 1962-26 Use of Deodorized Kerosene as an Alternate Denaturant
- 1957-10 New Regulations — Part 212 Formulas For Denatured Alcohol
- 1956-29 Notice of Proposed Rule Making on Part 212, Formulas for Denatured Alcohol
- 1956-31 Transportation of Alcohol, Denatured Alcohol, Denatured Rum, Proprietary Solvents, Lacquer Thinners, Distilled Spirits, Wine, and Beer by Combination Truck-Rail Transfer