COLAs Online Enhancements
We recently upgraded COLAs Online to improve functionality and your online experience. The following enhancements are included in Version 3.4 of COLAs Online, which was released on January 10, 2011:
- Update My Profile – COLAs Online users may now set authentication questions and answers, as well as modify your user registration, on the My Profile page. These authentication questions allow COLAs Online users to set your own password, even if you have forgotten it, without contacting the TTB Help Desk for assistance.
- Create a New User Registration – People interested in registering to use COLAs Online may now submit the registration request form electronically. Existing COLAs Online users may also now Modify User Registration to make changes to your account, for example to add or delete permits or to modify a user's role.
- Activate a User ID – Once TTB processes your registration and notifies you of your user ID, new COLAs Online users may now activate your own user ID.
- Set New or Forgotten Password – COLAs Online users may now set new or forgotten passwords yourselves. Existing COLAs Online users must Update Your Profile to set authentication questions and answers in order to use this feature.
- Deactivate Permit Access– COLAs Online users may now submit a modification to a user registration to deactivate access to a company's data.
- Formulas Online – There is a new Formulas Online menu option that allows COLAs Online users who also have registered to use Formulas Online to jump to that system.
If you have questions, please contact the ALFD Customer Service Desk at (202) 453-2250 or Toll Free at (866) 927-ALFD (2533) or via email at email@example.com