Executive Liaison for Industry and State Matters
The Executive Liaison for Industry and State Matters is the principal contact and coordinator for the bureau in industry and state matters, and develops strategies to enhance TTB's relationships with the industry members we regulate, their representatives, and our state government counterparts.
What We Do
- Act as the point of contact for industry members, trade associations, consultants and state government employees on TTB-related matters.
- Provide timely assistance to inquiries received.
- Publish the TTB Newsletter and TTB Tobacco News
- Represent TTB at industry and state regulator conferences to foster and develop relationships and to make presentations on TTB updates.
- Focus on creative ways to educate our stakeholders about TTB and TTB about our stakeholders.