Partnership - Alcohol Wholesaler and/or Importer
· Copy of Drivers License or Official State ID Card – TTB is not currently requiring the submission of a copy of Driver's license or official state ID card, but may require such documentation upon request.
· Partnership Agreement – submit either the formal agreement, a Certificate of Partnership issued by the State, or, if no official agreement exists, a written statement signed by all partners certifying that the partnership exists based on a verbal agreement
· Letter of Intent From Foreign Supplier - documentation between Alcohol Importer and foreign distributor showing potential or formal agreement for supplying products to be imported into US (Not needed if filing as Alcohol Wholesaler only)
· Signing Authority Authorization - one of the following is required:
Partnership Resolution – required if you will be granting Signing Authority to individuals or positions through a Partner's Meeting decision as opposed to such authority being specifically granted within the Partnership documents.
· Signing Authority For Corporate or LLC Officials Form – submit TTB Form 5100.1, completed and signed.
Required Depending on Circumstances
· Proof of Trade Name Registration – TTB is not currently requiring the submission of proof of trade name registration for all Wholesaler / Importer applicants, but may require such documentation upon request
· Power of Attorney Form – required if you are assigning Power of Attorney to other individuals within the application
· Source of Funds Documentation - TTB is not currently requiring the Source of Funds documentation for all Wholesaler / Importer applicants, but may require such documentation upon request. You may mark “Not Applicable” in response to any questions about the method of submission for Source of Funds documentation within the Alcohol Wholesaler / Importer application within Permits Online.