Partnership – Specially Denatured Spirits User/Dealer or Tax-Free Alcohol User
· Copy of Driver’s License or Official State ID Card – TTB is not currently requiring the submission of a copy of Driver’s license or official state ID card, but may require such documentation upon request.
· Signing Authority Authorization - one of the following is required:
· Partnership Agreement – submit either the formal agreement, a Certificate of Partnership issued by the State, or, if no official agreement exists, a written statement signed by all partners certifying that the partnership exists based on a verbal agreement
· Signing Authority For Corporate or LLC Officials Form – submit TTB Form 5100.1 completed and signed.
Required Depending on Circumstances
· Proof of Trade Name Registration - TTB is not currently requiring the submission of proof of trade name registration, but may require such documentation upon request.
· Power of Attorney Form – required if you are assigning Power of Attorney to persons other than the partners