Partnership – Alcohol Fuel Plant - Small
· Partnership Agreement – submit either the formal agreement, a Certificate of Partnership issued by the State, or, if no official agreement exists, a written statement signed by all partners certifying that the partnership exists based on a verbal agreement
· Lease Agreement or Proof of Property Ownership - TTB is not currently requiring the submission of Lease Agreement or Proof of Property Ownership, but may require such documentation upon request.
· Copy of Drivers License or Official State ID Card – TTB is not currently requiring the submission of a copy of Driver’s license or official state ID card, but may require such documentation upon request.
· Diagram – detailed with the dimensions, identifying equipment, loading docks, doors, windows, etc. This is also required if you are part of an Alternating Proprietorship
· Source of Funds Documentation - TTB is not currently requiring the Source of Funds documentation, but may require such documentation upon request. You may mark “Not Applicable” in response to any questions about the method of submission for Source of Funds documentation within the application.
· Signing Authority Authorization - one of the following is required:
Partnership Resolution – required if you will be granting Signing Authority to individuals or positions through a Partner's Meeting decision as opposed to such authority being specifically granted within the Partnership documents.
· Signing Authority For Corporate or LLC Officials Form – submit TTB Form 5100.1, completed and signed.
Required Depending on Circumstances
· Bond Form – required if you are not producing your own alcohol but are receiving it from a Distilled Spirits Plant or another Alcohol Fuel Plant. Form 5110.56, Distilled Spirits Plant Bond
· Consent of Surety Form – if required based on your proposed operations, Form 5000.18
· Transfer of Spirits in Bond Form – required if you are going to receive bulk spirits in bond from another Distilled Spirits Plant or Alcohol Fuel Plant, Form 5100.16
· Power of Attorney Form – required if you are assigning Power of Attorney to other individuals within the application, Form 5000.8. This also applies to the partners if there is no written partnership agreement authorizing signing authority