Get Email Updates
Click to subscribe to Publications
TTB Industry Circulars
TTB Industry Circulars apply existing statutory or regulatory requirements to a specific circumstance or set of facts, or restate such requirements. An industry circular might also announce a new statutory requirement or discuss corrective actions. Our circulars apply broadly to a number of our industry members.
This list includes all industry circulars issued by TTB, ATF, and their predecessor agencies, addressed to members of the alcohol, tobacco, and firearms and ammunition industries, since the first industry circular issued in 1954.
Search Industry Circulars
Search for TTB Industry Circulars by entering your search terms in the box below and clicking the Search button.
Industry Circulars by Year
- TTB Industry Circular 2010-8, Alcohol Beverages Containing Added Caffeine
- TTB Industry Circular 2010-7, Changes to Firearms and Ammunition Excise Tax Method of Payment
- TTB Industry Circular 2010-6, Voluntary Alcohol Beverage Recalls
- TTB Industry Circular 2010–5, Pinot Noir from the Languedoc-Roussillon Region of France
- TTB Industry Circular 2010–4, Country of Origin Certification Requirements for Imported Wines and Distilled Spirits
- TTB Industry Circular 2010–3, Brunello di Montalcino Wine
- TTB Industry Circular 2010–2, Unauthorized Pesticide Verification and Enforcement Program for Wine
- TTB Industry Circular 2010–1, Alcohol Beverage Sampling Programs Target Advertising, Labeling, and Contents Compliance
Industry Circulars Archives